NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Hire Power Book Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who like and comment on the Building the Future Podcast Social Media pages and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Building the Future Podcast (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Building the Future Podcast, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about March 7, 2023 and ending March 31, 2023. All online entries must be received by March 31, 2023, 11:59PM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry by “liking” the giveaway post and commenting on the post for this Giveaway on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Rumble, or YouTube. The entry must fulfill all giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Building the Future Podcast. You may enter only once on each platform, up to seven (7) times in total and you must like and comment to fulfill all entry requirements. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Building the Future Podcast.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive one (1) copy of the Hire Power book by Rikka Brandon ($14.95 excluding tax and shipping). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Building the Future Podcast to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via direct message and/or reply to their comment on the platform they entered the Giveaway with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Building the Future shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ failure to respond to the notice/comment or direct message or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand Building the Future Podcast, anyone acting on behalf of Building the Future Podcast, or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for advertising, public relations and promotional purposes for the giveaway without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Building the Future Podcast reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Building the Future Podcast may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Building the Future Podcast. Building the Future Podcast reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Building the Future Podcast has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Building the Future Podcast reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Building the Future and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Meta or Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Rumble, YouTube, or another other social media platform. The above-listed social media platforms are fully released and harmless from liability with the Giveaway. All entries must adhere to each platform’s respective Community Guidelines. See links below.
11. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Building the Future Podcast and Rikka Brandon, author of Hire Power.